Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we have a return policy, you can return any book for any reason for refund or exchange.
Simply ship the books back to us at:
1518 W University Ave
Champaign, IL 61821
1. Include your order number or a copy of your receipt (if you have either). If you don't have either, just include first and last name.
2. Tell us what you'd like done. Indicate whether you want an exchange or refund. For an exchange, tell us what books you would like in exchange. For refund, just indicate you want a refund and we will send a credit to your payment method (credit card or PayPal)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
What type of shipping do you offer?
- We offer USPS (Post Office) shipping options (Media Mail, Priority Mail, Express Mail). We ship our items 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) except for major holidays. Any order received before 12:00 noon Central Standard Time will be shipped the same day. Orders received after 12:00 noon Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day.
Book Rate (Media Mail) is a flat $3.49 and has an estimated 5-14 business day delivery time (most orders arrive in about a week). Priority Mail is offered at a rate based on the weight and location of the shipping address. Estimates for priority mail (2-4 days) and express mail (1-2 days) are given in the shopping cart.
International shipping: We do ship books internationally, most commonly to Canada and Australia. We use Global Prioirity Mail through the Post Office (6-10 business days), and shipping estimates can be found in the shopping cart.
What if my item is backordered?
- It is our policy to keep a large quantity of books on hand, thus assuring that your order is not delayed. If you order an unusually high quantity of books or if we are out of an item, we will have that book shipped directly from the publisher (drop-ship), thus assuring that your order is not delayed.
Is my information private?
- Methodbooks.com will neither share or sell your contact information. Any information collected by Methodbooks.com will be used strictly and soley for the purpose of business between you the customer and Methodbooks.com. Our computer also encrypts your credit card information so that we never actually see your information. All orders are processed on a secure ssl server.
What about discounts?
- We currently offer discounts to high volume orders. Check out our discount schedule by clicking here.